Document Management Solution
Record of past clients and their confidential documents are always crucial aspects for lawyers. A law firm with a set of clients was in need to better manage their confidential documents…KNOW MORE
Products and Services used
- SharePoint Online (Office 365)
- SharePoint workflow
- Web parts
- Craft & develop a portal for the new system
- Organize the documents category and sub-category wise
- Multi-file upload to document library
- Documents report
- Dashboard implementation
- Master page branding
- SharePoint Online has been chosen as a platform to design and develop the new system. There can be several entities under one system; it can be a user or an organization.
- Admin can create several numbers of entities (i.e. user or organization) and can save their details and other confidential documents within the system. Documents can be managed category wise, sub-category wise, etc.
- A user can send emails with the confidential documents link.
- Certain amount of meta-data is attached with each document and reports are provided to the certain role of users for the same. Document reports can be generated for thousands of records. The meta-data visibility of the report is based on the role of the user.
- Export functionality is also provided under reports.
- Reduced cost of operations.
- Reduce Paper work.
- Secure system.
That is the best path to SharePoint for your organization? How do you know which applications to host in the SharePoint —and which SharePoint features are the best fit?
SharePoint has today become the most preferred platform for content, document and record management, business collaboration, intranet and extranet corporate portals, and many more opportunities.
SharePoint is considered as one of the most powerful business tools with the best interface and great features. Being a technology it requires regular upgradation to the latest versions. Hence the migration process is much important.
We at Experts of SharePoint offer end to end solutions to our client’s right from consultancy to implementation and support. Whether you’re just beginning with SharePoint or you have already deployed SharePoint, we are always there to support you with your varied requirements throughout the implementation life cycle.