We have a bouquet of highly skilled technical resources who can take a full load of your requirements. Our solutions are designed keeping in mind your requirements so that customers realize the right value out of this delivery model.
Employing this particular delivery model will provide:
- Highest cost savings
- Ease in project communication – Single point of contact
- Transparent & prompt communication throughout the engagement with the help of communication and project management tools.
This particular delivery model is adopted when the project demands need to be present locally/onsite. This is needed to have face-to-face communication throughout the project engagement.
- Get the best of your team’s productivity and time
- No communication gap
- Negligible recruitment and training cost – as the resources deployed onsite will be experienced and are ready to start the project
Hybrid Delivery (Offshore + Onsite)
This model is adopted when the project complexity is high or when there is a need to execute the phases of the project onsite and offshore. This is done to ensure the elimination of the risk involved in outsourcing and still keep the cost of the project to a bare minimum.
Some takeaways of employing this model are:
- Transparent Project status and transparent communication at all levels
- A deeper understanding of everyone’s working styles leading to long-term benefits
- Optimized resource, quality, project and process management
What is the best path to SharePoint for your organization? How do you know which applications to host in the SharePoint —and which SharePoint features are the best fit?
SharePoint has today become the most preferred platform for content, document and record management, business collaboration, intranet and extranet corporate portals, and many more opportunities.
SharePoint is considered as one of the most powerful business tools with the best interface and great features. Being a technology it requires regular upgradation to the latest versions. Hence the migration process is much important.
We at Experts of SharePoint offer end to end solutions to our client’s right from consultancy to implementation and support. Whether you’re just beginning with SharePoint or you have already deployed SharePoint, we are always there to support you with your varied requirements throughout the implementation life cycle.
- SharePoint Consulting
- SharePoint Workflow
- SharePoint Migration
- SharePoint Branding
- SharePoint BI
- SharePoint Web Parts
KEY TAKEAWAYS OF OUR ORGANIZATION THAT HAS MADE US YOUR TRUSTABLE TECHNOLOGY AND DEVELOPMENT PARTNER:
- Quality, Reliability, Stability, and Scalability are at the apex.
- Notable Track Record for large scale and complex SharePoint solutions.
- Expert SharePoint team of qualified and sharp skilled Software Engineers
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner – Leverage our strength exclusively in Microsoft ® Technology
- Flexible Working Hours
Nurture the teamwork and ethics
- Open Communication and Direct Control over-assigned team members throughout the engagement
- Consultation for cost advantage solutions with triple savings (Cost, Time, and Scope)
We handle technical; you handle the rest.
Years of Experience
Some of our Work
Task Management System
It is essential to track the situation of each job and its assignments. After completion of the Internal 19 stage another workflow is assigned to that job for UAT (“User acceptance testing”)…KNOW MORE
Custom Workflow for University
Initially having a paper-based system for the leave approval, children fees request, clearance report, visa request, and 11 others…KNOW MORE
Branding and Web Part Development
The client had an intranet site to manage the documents of their members. The client wanted to brand the existing intranet site…KNOW MORE
Job Scheduling Application
This product was introduced for one of our esteemed client’s. It is web-based software providing a service that makes it possible for SharePoint site owners to plug in data from external web services by using a “no-touch” approach, to enrich the SharePoint experience…KNOW MORE
Intranet Portal Development
One of the renowned software development companies needed an Intranet application. This intranet application was necessary to manage their daily routines like project management, human resource management, blogs, forms, knowledge center, and support tickets management…KNOW MORE
Document Management Solution
Record of past clients and their confidential documents are always crucial aspects for lawyers. A law firm with a set of clients was in need to better manage their confidential documents…KNOW MORE